March 21, 2020

Prelude

A few weeks ago, an immense desire to start anew took over my days. And like many of my desires during this period in my life, it has manifested into a reassessment of the ergonomics of my living space and a Konmari cleansing. The treasures of this excavation included clothes that I don’t even remember owning, ID pictures form years gone yonder - before the demands of the corporate world ravaged my purity (?) - and memories of a life that once was - journals that have not seen the light of day for years. It has been a very long time since I last sat down and wrote anything introspective and so today, from today, I am giving myself the chance to time travel through my stories. To regain traction. To revisit perspectives. I hope I grew up. It’d be a shame if I didn’t. Twenty seven is a strange age. 

No comments:

Post a Comment