1. I did not know that my heart, this gaping hole inside me, is capable of holding this much at the same time.
2. I am angry at the irreconcilability of the situation.
3. (You and) I can never fix what you have done.
4. You burned a bridge that I carefully nurtured for a year.
5. Pray that circumstances are kind to you.
6. Pray that I do not lose this friendship. Because when he decides to never contact me again, the blame would be all on you.
7. I can forgive you. Over time. But trust me when I say that I never forget.
8. And the admiration, this foolish admiration that I for you, would be nothing more but a minor dot in the vast canvas of hate that I have in store for you.