Saturday, October 4, 2014

100414

Dear Lord,

My Almighty and omnipresent God, thank You for the gift of everyday. Thank You for my family and friends; for the simple joys life has to offer; for the good books to immerse myself into; for the challenges that will forge a better 'me'; and for providing us with our daily sustenance.

Lord, I humbly ask for Your forgiveness - for doing what is not right, and for not doing what is right. I pray that You will forgive me.

Lord, I pray for my future. I understand that it is uncertain, but I also understand that there are difficulties I am going to face. I am asking you to physically, emotionally, financially and spiritually prepare me. Remind me every single day about the value of good health. Help me maintain it. Encourage me to nourish my body with good food; my brain with good books; and my soul with good deeds, prayer and meditation. Do not let me be led astray Lord. Let the faith that You have planted in my heart bloom beautifully. 

I truly am grateful for the many opportunities and challenges You have granted me. I pray that I will live life according to Your grace. All these things I ask and pray through Jesus Christ, my Lord, my God and my savior. Amen.

2 comments: