Monday, September 29, 2014

On Work and Babies


I've lost the drive to write everyday. It's not that I don't want to, it's just that sometimes words are elusive. I've been busy for the past few days and sometimes work (not actual work, I'm still unemployed) has a crazy way of absorbing all your mental energy that at the end of the day, there's really nothing left but fragments and words that hardly make a decent sentence. I'm hoping that this fog clears by Wednesday though, otherwise I'd be dead by then.

* * * * * * * *

Anyway, we were very excited yesterday because it was the baby's first time in the sea. My cousin observed that the baby hated the shallow beach because the waves scare her so they took her somewhere deeper. She looked so cute on her photos wading on the water and walking on the sand that I instantly concluded that babies also have a way with work. They eliminate stress faster than I can finish this sentence.

8 comments:

  1. Awh :) Thats Cute. I felt the same school has been draining my will to write lately

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's one downside schoolwork's very notorious of. I hope we both get to write a lot soon :)

      Delete
  2. NOOOOOOO!!! you don't get tired of writing! never stop!
    you are the only few regular blogs i enjoy reading you know. you write really well. dumarating talaga yan sa buhay ng isang blogger. what you need is to rest a bit and go back bigger and better. but never even entertain the thought of quitting or not writing regularly. IT IS A SIN. heheeheh

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww. Thank you Sir. Of course I'll never stop writing. May lapses lang talaga minsan because life and busy-ness take over.

      Delete
  3. I've read in Reader's Digest that the best place to generate ideas is in the bathroom while taking a shower. I proved it to be true but once I try to recall all those ideas and create a decent blog post, the bubbles of "creativity" has already popped. No more. I hope we can overcome this the soonest. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've read that too! Work's simply distracting me. I'm sure I'll be on track as soon as things get a little less busy :)

      Delete
  4. Whenever ideas are hard to come by, I don't force myself to write. Otherwise the product would seem forced as well. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. True. I've had problems with 'forced' writing over the years. I think I've learned my lesson by now.

      Delete