Thursday, August 28, 2014

The Reading List


The following is the list of books that I've yet to digest.
1. Daniel Handler - Why We Broke Up
2. Haruki Murakami - After Dark
3. Haruki Murakami - Blind Willow, Sleeping Woman
4. Haruki Murakami - Dance, Dance, Dance
5. Haruki Murakami - Hardboiled Wonderland and the End of the World
6. John Boyne - The Boy in Striped Pajamas
7. John Green - An Abundance of Katherines
8. John Green - Paper Towns
9. Lewis Carroll - Alice's Adventures in Wonderland
And that's not including Murakami's Kafka on the Shore, The Wind-up Bird Chronicle and 1Q84 that I plan to reread, the blogs that I follow, and the number of online news columns that I have to cope up with daily. I am fervently hoping that modern society gives birth to an occupation called 'professional reader' because I would definitely be one of the first who will line up for it. 

2 comments:

  1. Great line up! :)


    I'm currently busy sa 'A Song of Ice and Fire' series ni George R. R. Martin. They are lengthy, but a very good read nonetheless.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm currently moving heaven and earth to grab a copy of that series. Haha.

      Delete