Friday, August 15, 2014

081514


Dear Lord, my Almighty Father,

Thank you for the gift of today. Thank you for making me realize how short life is and how important it is to value every single moment of existence. Thank you for the gift of humility, of humbling me by the truth that life has no value if I cannot live it right. Thank you for the blessings that you continually share to me despite my many shortcomings.

Lord, I know that You are a forgiving God but I also understand that You are a just God, that You shall give what is due and righteous.  So I am praying that You will forgive me Lord; for the mistakes that I have committed; my failures; and of not doing the things I am supposed to do.

Lord, I pray for good health - for me, for my Mom, my family and everyone I know. I pray for patience and perseverance-that in everything I do, help me understand that some blessings in life take time and requires consistent effort. I pray for wisdom-that I will be smarter and wiser in the decisions that I will make in my life. Do not let me be lead astray Lord. I pray for charity-that I will be more generous not only through finances, but also through my time and efforts. I pray for peace-world peace and peace of heart, that I will hold no grudge in my heart and let go of the angers and insecurities I have inside me. And most of all, I pray for faith-that my faith in You will never falter despite everything that I have to go through in this life. I trust in You Lord. I know that You will never leave me.

All these things I ask and pray through the mighty name of Jesus, Your son, my God and savior. Amen.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Rei! I was trying to delete your first comment in my latest post, the one you removed. But afterward, na-delete pati yung second comment! :( I don't know what happened; if clumsy ba ako o may sira lang ang Blogger. Forgive me for the mishap with your comment. I appreciate it though. Maraming salamat! It's heartbreaking indeed.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If it's not much trouble, can you just comment again? I apologize again for the mistake. :(

      Delete