Thursday, June 12, 2014

Post No. 315


When you're all alone and you've got nothing to do, it helps to just sit down and write something. Not only does it relieve you from your apparent boredom, it also keeps you on track with what's going on in your head. Personally, I like writing. It keeps my thoughts organized and frankly, with all the thinking that I must do these days, I need all the help I can get to sort things out.

The minus in my writings though is that I think I am too engrossed with my universe. Like the spirals of galaxies inside have kept me preoccupied and insensitive to issues that are outside my realm. Maybe it's time to reach out and write about social issues.

2 comments:

  1. I'm still naive when it comes to social issues.
    perhaps I'm simply still self-absorbed.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Looking at this now though, I realized that it's perfectly okay to be self-absorbed.

      Delete