Thursday, May 22, 2014

Passivity


I don't really know if I should blog my medical status considering how public online platforms can get but I suppose there's nothing wrong with saying a tiny bit of what I can share. After all, I still consider myself a private person and I don't like people I know prying over my life.

For one, my December cyst is no longer existing (or never actually did) as my recent ultrasound showed. This is good news considering my family's cancer history. Of course, this can never account for my entire body but that is something worth being positive about.

Secondly, I am absolutely not allowed to carry anything heavy and have coughs and constipation. Exerting effort is a no no. Otherwise I will have to lie down on an operating table and I'd like to delay that as much as I can considering how financially challenged we are at the moment.

This lifestyle change calls for a certain degree of passivity. The one that requires reading books, sitting all day, drinking tea and imagining the active days that lay beyond the oblivion of yesterday.

14 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you. I hope I feel better soon too :)

      Delete
  2. abdominal aneurysm? or an inguinal hernia?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. In Jesus' name! I won't comment on this.

      Delete
    2. Jjampong's asking me what's wrong with you, and that he doesn't really understand this blog entry... so I simplified it to:

      "Basta, hindi siya pwedeng umire."

      Delete
    3. I don't really understand what 'umire' is tbh. But I suppose that's a good way of putting it.

      Delete
    4. ung parang ginagawa ng mommy pag in labor sila... or when we poop hehe

      Delete
    5. Ah. Yun pala yun. Thank you. Hehe.

      Delete
  3. reading and drinking tea aren't that bad at all, hope everything will turn out well for you :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I'm hoping everything will be :)

      Delete
  4. Sorry to hear that. Hope you feel better soon. Look on the bright side: not cyst and you are alive. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I'm feeling very optimistic about everything right now. Thank you :)

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. Things will be soon enough. In God's time. Thanks Sir :)

      Delete