Friday, April 4, 2014

Hello Broke


The heat is on and it became official. Summer is here. And our consistent efforts to stay hydrated proves that. But other than hydration problems, my concern this time of the year revolve around finances. And since my college graduation officially cut off my allowances, it's only a matter of time now before I start roaming our streets to beg for money.

Peer pressure dictated me to hit the gym. And even if my bestie promised that she'll pay for my membership (she's probably that desperate to have a gym buddy), even if she has a car to take us to the city, I simply cannot go anywhere with zero cash balance. Plus, I have an explosion of medical check-ups this summer and I just know that's gonna cost a few thousand pesos.

Like seriously, my expenditure list has gone ultra berserk. Maybe I need a job or something.

8 comments:

  1. Perhaps its a sign to join the Call Center industry while waiting for that opportunity to jump into something within your field :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to the world of employment. After reading a few of your posts here I came to realise that we are on the same field of work :) Perhaps you should apply as an under board employee in a bank. Sayang naman ang effort mo tapos hindi ka mag practice sa field mo.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not currently looking for something permanent Cheng because I am contemplating on reviewing this November. But I just might consider that if my plans don't work out. Thank you :)

      Delete
  3. Good luck with your new endeavors. You can do it for sure!

    ReplyDelete