Saturday, March 22, 2014

This May Only Be A Phase


The past two weeks was torture. My feet felt like floating in between internship requirements, school auditing activities, external auditing activities and Masteral assignments which all have impossible deadlines to keep my pulse pacing. I was on a full time zombie mode and my eye bags just kept on harmonizing with gravity.

The stress was actually rejuvenating. Like what I have said, I've been lounging around since my September heartbreak and I've gotten so used to procrastinating that I begun to think that I have become eternally lazy. Thankfully, God provided the perfect slap in the face and there I go sacrificing at least two weeks of my social life to deal with my actual life.

Today though that the last few remnants of my busyness was at hand, I felt a serious bit of nostalgia floating mid-air as I trampled on with my duties. Strangely, I've become more aware of how significant the seeming ordinariness of the everything I've been exposed to for the last two weeks - client interviews, my feet as they take turns hitting the earth, and the feel of paper on my hands as I held on to them as if they were my life.

I sort of miss busy. The promise of carefree, careless, summers actually feel childish to me at the moment.

2 comments:

  1. sounds like you have too much on your plate. which is good so you can focus your energy elsewhere productive than the so called heartbreak. good luck with your schooling.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) I actually just finished school on the 27th.

      Delete