Thursday, January 2, 2014

Anticipations


This year is going to be a year of major changes and challenges. I am set to graduate this March and hopefully, just before my next birthday, I get to pass the CPA Board Examination. It's one nerve-wracking ride and already, the heaviness of the things that I have to do are tingling my skin with fresh weariness.

I am ready to work bitch myself to work though that despite my procrastination tendencies, I know that I'm ready to bitch slap myself to keep up with long overdue goals (looking at the unread/un-reviewed Financial Accounting textbooks).

Also, I've decided to take at least a one year breather from relationships. Boyfriends only provide chaos, unnecessary distractions, while I'm preparing for the board exams. I am well aware that love is like a mushroom that sprouts out of nowhere but as much as I can, I'll dose myself with ample amounts of fungicide. And with that, I guess I'm also sacrificing a budding healthy sex life (charot), unless of course (another charot-haha).

I will be positive that I will surface victorious from all these anticipations though. Faith will grant me optimism. Nothing is really that impossible if you just believe.

10 comments:

  1. Don't date while reviewing! Time-tested rule.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I promise to bottle all ruminations of budding relationships until I pass the board exam x.x

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks Franco :3 I need all the luck I could get.

      Delete
  3. with much industry you'll get through it. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Then I guess I have to work and work and work. Thanks Earl :)

      Delete
  4. Congrats in advance nalang for finally getting your diploma ;) We could have been batchmates if I have not been shifting from course to course and flunking my classes. Haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha. Oh well. Schools don't run away anyway. Take your time seeing which shoe fits. Thanks Simon :)

      Delete
  5. Being a former accountancy student, I know what you are going through. I agree with not having a boyfriend while reviewing, hehe.

    You have the right goods, my friend, i have faith in you. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I knoow. Boyfriends are bad when preparing for the future. Haha. Thanks LJ.

      Delete