Monday, December 2, 2013

Four Years Old and Counting


Like many blogging anniversaries before, here I am, utterly speechless; knowing what to say yet losing the words and the faculties of sentence construction to properly express what ought to be preached on this very special day.

I suppose a 'thank you' would not suffice, knowing that this is merely a speck in the universe of blogs and I cannot claim iconic subscription for something that's generally made up of personalized musings and issues. But to be honest, I think a 'thank you' is all that I can say.

To those who have read, to those who have commented, to those who have praised and criticized, and to those blogs I follow that have continually propelled me to continue this venture despite the many changes in the blogosphere, thank you. Thank you. And to Him who has given me this opportunity, thank You.

Cheers to more and more years guys :]

6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks Earl :3 And yes. I will. I'll do my best.

      Delete
  2. that is a beautiful photo.

    i always associate four with the four corners. about time to outside your own four corners. happy fourth, rei.

    and do not forget, ever, to say thank 'you', you as in your own self. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aaaw :3 Thanks Geek.

      And I'll try to explore new writing genres. I think I've lived in this box long enough :D

      Delete