Sunday, May 12, 2013

Thank You

Dear Ma,

Thank you. For every waking day. For your unending patience and perseverance. I know how much of a difficult son I am at most times. I know how spoiled I am and how this spoiled-ness has most often got the better off you. But still, thank you, for loving me despite all this, because of all this.

Thank you for being my father. I do not know, and I simply cannot imagine how difficult it is to be a single Mom. I know you've sacrificed a lot of things and a lot of opportunities that you could have enjoyed if only you had been single.

And finally, thank you. For being that wonderful person. For being strong despite the many adversities. For being the first person to slap sense on my many foolish decisions. For being the best mom you could ever be. Thank you. Thank you. And I love you.

Jom-jom

6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks! Happy Mother's Day to your Mom too :)

      Delete
  2. Happy momma's day, rei's mom! and i think it's cute she calls you jom-jom. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aahw. It is? She named me from her first boyfriend. Haha. But anyway, thanks Nyl :3 Happy Mother's Day to your Mom too :)

      Delete
  3. That's very sweet =) You should not blur the image next time! Ikaw talaga.

    K

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I guess I was feeling a bit bashful then. Hehe. Thanks Kane :)

      Delete