Saturday, January 12, 2013

Serious Blabberings


Haven't blogged since forever and I may have a serious case of writer's block. Yet to discover how to read well because the last time I savored a book was Kafka on the Shore, my latest read, which spanned a good one month.

Feel like floating these days. Self-induced insomnia is a bitch and proved to be an un-sexy way of mental degradation. These thoughts have made me resurrect my fear of Alzheimer's.

Also suffering attention deficiency, both from inside and outside-ish. Inside in a sense that I cannot focus on a lot of things and outside, from outside parties-signs of a premature KSP (Kulang Sa Pansin) Syndrome.

There really is probably death while still alive because right now I feel like I'm six-feet under in an old tattered knock-off designer suit buried beneath a thick sheet of stress. And I thought stress had a 'til death-do-us-part vow,

Meanwhile, in other non-death news, yet to check Life of Pi. So yeah. Cheerio.

Much love, 


No comments:

Post a Comment