Sunday, December 2, 2012

Blog-O-Versary!


Wow. To be honest, I actually thought that I'd be having my third year anniversary tomorrow. Haha.

And since I am in the utmost state of unpreparedness (promise, I was gonna do a post of my favorite posts the past year) I'm just gonna thank the 55 dearly beloved followers I have. You have increased! Yay me. The humble 11341 page views (as of today). And of course to everybody who have read, will read, and will continue to read my blabberings, thank you all so much! You have made me happy :D

Cheers to another year! Cheers to more goodness and creativity! Cheers to life!

6 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary dear! Excellent job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversarie to your blog, Rei. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. been a while since i last visited your blog.

    happy third, rei. better late noh? hehehe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're always welcome here Geek. Thank you :D

      Delete