Thursday, November 22, 2012

Musings


I suppose it's weird and unwholesome if I try to secrete creative juices from my already weary brain but I am quite missing this blog and the number of days without new entries have been translated by my brain as eons, so here I am, again, writing in a coffee-less November morning.

The past few days have been hectic. Taxation is obviously not a friendly subject and most of my other Accounting's are too, so I suppose I'm on the right track on my academic life. Besides, without these hardships, then there's nothing really fun about going to school right? Most recently, the greatest fun I had was flunking Management Accounting. And here's another great news: RETAKE! Bongga.

Now if only Accounting was a bit more whimsical. More dreams and and shells and arches and baroque influences (?). Less numbers. Less stress. Less blah. *sigh

Fairy Godmother?

No comments:

Post a Comment