Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Bossa Nova, Yesterday and Paulo Coelho


It's official, I love Tuesdays and Thursdays. Caffeine in the morning and bossa nova overload plus the thought of not going to school until 4PM is the ultimate seventh heaven. For one, it provides me with bed-lounging time, perfect for rolling on the mattress from left to right (or whichever direction). Second, I could definitely do the the laundry and contemplate on a lot of stuff which for some reason happens simultaneously. Third, I could save my lunch allowance and maybe buy something nice come Christmas time!

The possibilities are indeed endless. And while one part of my brain drafts that part, let's linger on another topic that has me bursting at the seams with excitement, my first day of school. Didn't see him (praise the Lord!), had so much fun and quality time at most of my subjects-Law, most of all, and felt warm and fuzzy reconnecting with friends and crushes and realizing how much I miss all of them. Seriously, the semester break is the River Lethe, almost made me forgot all of them. 

Anyhow, I am in search of the perfect place to drug myself with caffeine and drown on Paulo Coelho's The Witch of Portobello. Baker's Haven, with newly refurbished chairs, provides for the perfect option but since I don't have a Kindle, or any eBook reader or tablet for that matter (even a laptop!), I guess I have no choice but read here, at home, in utter soliloquy and solitude. Chos.

4 comments:

  1. Share some Bossa Nova sounds you like. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh just some random Sitti stuff. I love bossa nova covers.

      Delete
  2. you should have taken a picture of the place. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Soon. Hehe. My phone's camera is unfortunately low quality.

      Delete