Sunday, October 21, 2012

Today

1. Taking the Civil Service Examinations this morning was a giant blur on my forehead. Most of the items were difficult and I took it with profound courage despite my unpreparedness. And yes, through the grace of God,  I was able to finish the 170-item exam unscathed except for the blue ink on my thumbmark which is quite challenging to wash off. 

Now I must simply take a deep breath and let God do His magic.

2. We ate at Mang Inasal's after four days of home-cooked meals. Not that there's something wrong with it. I'm just saying that I missed fastfoood! It's not healthy to eat it daily though-which is a known fact. But it's a luxury that I'll always look forward for.

3. Attended a wedding at around 3:00PM after hours of selecting jeans that my Aunt will wear at the event. Seriously. I'm gay and all. But oooh may gulay. I had to stand up for hours waiting for her to finally pick up something.

Anyway, the wedding was beautiful. Beautiful bride. Beautiful groom. Beautiful food. Just makes me wanna think of beautiful stuff and prevent myself from getting goosebumps all over. I know. I'm dramatic. But weddings simply make me cry.

They had a chocolate fountain at the reception that I undoubtedly lavished myself in. Banana dipped in chocolate is j'adore. That, I think was the highlight of my day.

Much l♥ve,

Rei

2 comments:

  1. Mahirap nga yung Civil Service examination. I almost flunked it. Mas nahirapan pa dun kesa sa UPCAT...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've never taken the UPCAT exams so I don't really know if I can relate to the comparison. Hehe.

      Delete