Thursday, October 18, 2012

The Birthday Wishlist

Unlike normal folks. I don't normally get jittery and Christmas-y when the '-ber' months come along. One of the reasons is that it's way too early and the second is that I've got a birth date to think of (11-15-92). Anyway, like last year, here's a random list of wishes that I'd like to have before I leave my teen years. But unlike last year's list, let's hope this one gets a happy ending, okay?

And let's face it. This is totally legal. A word of caution though, some of these are entirely ambitious. So, uhm, enjoy?


1. Clothes, shoes, bags and a camera to finally uplift that fashion career. 



2. A date with Adam Chan* in Paris while Lana del Rey sings in the background ♥


3. A Haruki Murakami. Kafka on the Shore or After Dark or any book for that matter is welcome. Thank you very much.

4. A sketchpad for obvious reasons.


5. Love. Happiness. A life lived to the fullest. Laughter. Tears of joy. Success and  failures that keep me aiming for success. More prayers. Faithfulness. Generosity. Strength. #Chos. Haha

I'll just keep my fingers crossed anyway :D

4 comments:

  1. Close your eyes, and Adam Chan will be there in your dreams. Naked. Hihihi.

    Advance Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Landi! Pero okay. I'm up for the challenge XP Hahaha. Thanks Mugen :)

      Delete
  2. No. 5 for the win! If only I have a wand. Happy birthday ♔ıǝɹɯɐı♔!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You'd be the hottest fairy godmother if ever Kaloy! LOL. Thanks so much ♥

      Delete