Monday, October 1, 2012

Spirited Away


Fly me across
the rivers that ran through the earth.
And let me touch the fingertips of your soul
with longing and anticipation
that we may burst in ethereal bliss,
no matter how ephemeral all this may seem.

Let the wind gallop in our ears.
Let it hum its gentle lullabies.
Let our love overflow like it always has, had.

And let me drown in this dreaming. 
vi: Spirited Away

 citybuoy    ♔ıǝɹɯɐı♔    ןıuǝ oɟ ɟןıƃɥʇ    Orange Wit   Spiral Prince  Leader of the Opposition

10 comments:

  1. I think we were both mesmerized by the flying scene. Well, it was really the defining moment of the film. I am sure that made it won the academy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wanted to do the train ride scene. You know, with water all over the plains. Didn't give justice to it so I shifted to another scene.

      Delete
    2. I don't get the train scene, maybe I can do another post where the conductor was counting how many chihiro is bringing.

      Delete
    3. I just love the train scene kasi it was simply surreal. Just that. Gow gow gow! I'd love to read that.

      Delete
  2. But remember your way home. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i had a hard time connecting with the imagery. it could have been in part because i didn't connect with the flying scene in the movie.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmm. Oh well. A movie is subject to different interpretations. One moving scene to me, may not have caused much impact on you or any person for that matter.

      Delete
  4. i really love this movie :) i want it to have a part II ^_^

    ReplyDelete