Saturday, September 1, 2012

Al Dente


What will happen to me if I stop thinking of you? The fear is crisp and the metaphorical cliches of my fragmented thoughts imputed to your actions towards me have grown quite a lot with the passing of time.

"Release me from your clasps that I may go sober", my imagery mused when in fact what you did was simply exist. I was the ivy that clung to your torso and the poison I was suppose to have was the same poison that I got drunk in.

You have released me from your clasps. And I'm beginning to wonder why I can't. Indeed the fear is crisp and what I can only do is meditate while I munch it.
v: The Mean Reds

 citybuoy    ♔ıǝɹɯɐı♔    ןıuǝ oɟ ɟןıƃɥʇ    Orange Wit   Spiral Prince  Leader of the Opposition

10 comments:

  1. Oh my... We have the same concern with our posts, and right now, I dont understand why we let them do this to us? Why do we let happen to ourselves?

    At the end of the day, we will be fine.

    Eventually.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope we do. I'm getting tired of being like this. He's becoming a drug.

      Delete
  2. It's like we're afraid of the things that will help us move on?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Or fear of not knowing what to do. Hehe. I am a mess these days.

      Delete
  3. i was left wondering about the contact dermatitis...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Contact dermatitis? #DazedAndConfused

      Delete
    2. Hmm. I suppose I used the wrong word. Just wanted a vine that clings to a tree and poison ivy was the first thing that came to mind :D

      Delete
    3. not the beautiful and native jade vine? lol

      Delete
    4. I didn't really know that such vine existed. Haha. Poison ivy, grape, and squash, other than some herbal Pinoy vines that are, I find difficult to translate in English-if they have English names, the only vines that I know.

      Delete