Saturday, August 4, 2012

Twisted


My life these days is as stagnant as Lake Placid. It's not that I don't know what to do-hell, I've got a lot of things to do; it's just that there are a lot of times when I just find myself staring blankly at things and it is in between these moments when I get worried. Yeah. Yeah. So the break up screwed my brain. Big deal.

The insanity of these moments, if I may call these as such, are actually funny. Crazy as it may seem, I do enjoy catching myself red-handed drooling over some past mistake that I regret every single day. No, I do not enjoy committing mistakes ladies and gentlemen. I just find it ironically melodramatic, like the ones in movies with matching background music and face fractures, because you see, in the olden days, I used to just laugh at these moments. And now they're becoming my realities, like some Movie-Karma god has avenged its failed ugly Tagalog children! (No offense to Pinoy romance fanatics.)

Urgh. Haigoo. And now I am forever cursed with that curse. Dear readers, I advice you to never laugh at Kim, Sarah, Bea and the likes ever again. The Movie-Karma god has ways of getting back at you, you know.

Anyway, my mundane existence will now be disturbed by the "arising" of our College Intramurals for which I play a big part as an audience-blame my Mom for my sports-less-ness. We'll also have our Regional Midyear Convention in Zamboanga City sometime in September soon. And I'll also get my hands full on some Accounting subjects that I need to review (and first view).

Pray I don't die of stress or go completely bonkers in the process. 

Much l♥ve,

Rei

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for using my giraffe picture! For anyone who's curious, you can find more of my art (including more squashed animals) at www.MuralsWithoutBorders.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That giraffe is truly a masterpiece. Hope I can use some of your other photos too in my future blog posts. Cheerio :)

      Delete