Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Post No. 171

I fear the inevitable. This afternoon, yet another crossroad will emerge and I do not know if I will be able to make the right choice. Lord, I do not know how I will feel looking him in the eyes. I do not know how beautiful his voice might sound to me. I do not know how another touch will bolt a gazillion watts of electricity to my system. I just want my shirt back Lord. But I do not know what the effect of him returning my shirt will have on me. I do not want to be the loser here Lord. I do not want to emerge out of all these unending pains and flames still undaunted by the lessons that you injected on my brain. I pray for guidance Lord. Vigilance. Self-control if I may need so. But please Lord. Help me. You know that there is nothing I can do without your help. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

2 comments:

  1. why did you ask for the shirt back?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You mean I shouldn't have? My Uncle gave it to me and since my Mom sometimes inventories my stuff, I don't wanna risk lying to her. Or maybe these are just petty excuses just to talk to him again.

      Delete