Monday, May 14, 2012

Sandy Shores and Seas


I buried my feet on the sand while the lazy shore kissed the ocean. I watched its blackness slowly swallowing me and savored the sensation. The softness is orgasmic and the crazed me continued the afternoon excursion while the orange sun burned the blue gray skies.

I love the sea. It reminds me of freedom and danger, that life is still a vast expanse of unknown and only the brave dare see what lies beneath the waters.

The sea breeze blows my shirt while the whirling waves drench my shorts. I wanted to plunge in it's salty eternity, but health concerns forbid me.

And so I buried my feet on the sand while the lazy shore kissed the ocean. Someday soon, I'll kiss the sea too and I'll savor the sensation of its lofty waves swallowing me.


4 comments:

  1. careful of the sea... be brave enough to swim the waves. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes. The sea is quite a challenging jungle to pass through XD

      Delete
  2. The ocean makes me feel calm. It's like the waves wash my fears away! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It does right? It's one of the most relaxing scenes in the world! :D

      Delete