Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Underneath His Clothes


It usually begins in the morning.

The way he tiptoes his fingers on my skin. The way he stares at me, like I'm the only one that mattered. And then he'd kiss me, biting my lips every time and then I fall. Over and over. Like it was always the first time.

Then he'd touch my face, caressing it like I was the most beautiful thing he'd ever seen.  We'd snuggle underneath the sheets and he'd envelop me in his arms and those little acts, the way he'd kiss my ears or touch my nape, were the most comforting feelings I know I'd always yearn about.

Then he'd fcuk me. Everything becomes a haze of moans and orgasms, sucking and licking all over everything. Then one round becomes two, and then three, and then four, five,six, seven...

. . . . . . . .

And then everything becomes a blur. The dream rolls to another field and finally the dreamer wakes up-sweaty and horny, wishing that tomorrow he'd  have another one.


The Emo Blogger's Happy Blogging ChallengeA Lover


2 comments:

  1. There are times when I wonder why you write like a horny teenager. But then I remember there's some truth to it. lolz

    The road to love is long, kiddo. But by the way things are going, it seems you're doing just fine. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, for one, let's just say I was a little bit horny while writing this. Hahah. Sorry, had to admit that.

      And thanks Nyl. Need that much encouragement :)

      Delete