Friday, March 23, 2012

Road to Recovery: Day 3

March 9, 2012
DREAMS ARE SUICIDE

I had a nightmare-the ghost of happiness. And he lurks on the shadows of my mind. Can you cure darkness with just a tinge of light? Or do I need a kaleidoscope to survive?

I sense him. And the confident man I used to be crumbles. My butter fingers tremble with the slightest glance and I know that I could never bear seeing him face to face.

How long will I stay like this? How long am I willing to hold on to something that's killing me? And how long will I be willing to die for it?

I need the answers. Soon.

Otherwise, it'll be another suicide.

2 comments:

  1. the road indeed to recovery is not easy.

    in case you find a road fork, careful what path to take. some yellow brick roads do not lead to the emerald city.

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the advice Geek :) I'll keep that in mind.

    ReplyDelete