Friday, March 30, 2012

Road to Recovery: Day 14

March 20, 2012
It's All Coming Back
"I'm slowly drowning in memories of him" <12:51> Krissy and Ericka
Slowly, the memories creep back. The vines of the past strangle my neck and I realize that I am suffocating, simply by the thought of him.

How do you forget when everything reminds you of him? How do you continue breathing when even the air that you breath carries with it his remnants, the carcasses of a past long due? How do you survive knowing that the best part of you has left?

What pains the most is that you can never fight for a love that's wrong. What you can only do is let go, let the film of happiness roll by and silently wish that you never thought of watching the movie in the first place.
Lesson No. 2: Do not stalk. Do not text. Trust me Mon, the more you get attached, the more hell will break lose. Keep your composure. Keep your distance.
The truth is, I still love him. And the many denials have done me no good.

2 comments:

  1. this post is very inspiring!! keep up the good work!! :D thanks for sharing!! let's follow each other if u want ^^ have a great weekend dear :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. denying doesn't solve anything. You gotta face and accept the truth, no matter how hard it is. Forgetting someone is never easy, but it's a step by step process. Hold on,dear. I hope everything turns okay.

    ReplyDelete