Tuesday, March 6, 2012

10:29:46pm


Some days ago, I was nothing but a boy strapped in the grayest of days. I guess you can say that my life back then wasn't a life at all. It was merely existence. 

And as utterly cliche and corny this may seem, everything changed when I met you. Suddenly I want to pass every freaking Accounting exam I have. Suddenly I want to kill at every oral recitation I'm in. Suddenly I  want to be the best son my mother could ever have. Suddenly I wanted to be the best I could ever be.

You were the sun, and the trodden days of my existence was finally broken. You were the oasis that quenched the thirst of my barren deserts. And you made me love you, so much, that the gravity of this emotion scares me.

I'm sorry I took you away from him. I know. It sucks to be selfish. But can you blame me if I wanted you more that anything I could ever have? What good could I have done to deserve someone like you? (Forgive my lines, I can't help myself from being swallowed by cliches.)

I thank God, so much, for this hour, because it was at this time, on March the 4th, that you officially became mine. It was also at this hour that I officially had my first breath of life. 

Thank you for my life Mr. Paloma♥
Photocredit


The Emo Blogger's Happy Blogging Challenge:
 Prologue 



15 comments:

  1. nice... mr paloma seems to be really specia.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never lived before your love
    I never felt before your touch
    I never needed anyone to make me feel alive
    But then again I wasn't really living
    I never lived before your love......

    Oh di ba, bagay ang song ni Kelly Clarkson sa post mo?!

    ahahahaha char!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha. I suppose. :D I would've added that song here if I knew how.

      Delete
  3. Is this emo, or gratitude? But it should deliver just as well. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh oh oh... rei's in love! haha congratulations :)

    and i like how he makes you want to be better. i think that's what all good lovers should strive to do. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope he does make me better. It's that something in him that makes him more special :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww. this is so sweet. I think this is what love does to people, it doesn't only make us a better person, it also makes us cheesier. Haha.

    I'm so happy for you, darling. I wish you more love! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. @eprillis and @geek : thank you guys :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so No Other Woman.lol

    ReplyDelete
  9. Like being resuscitated and rescued back to life, through love, glad to know that it not only belongs to novels and movies. Such a sweet post. :)

    ReplyDelete