Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Fashion Folio: The Spring Campaigns

Fashion has been and will always be my religion, and so, to pay homage to the gods of stitching and weaving, I present to you a  series that feature my undying love for the most commercial of all the arts. 

Since holiday news are already on yesterday's newspapers, I'm starting things this 2012 with something that's bound to be talked about in the next few months: the fashion campaigns. 

Fashion ads have always been part of the marketing phase of every fashion house and by this time, people have realized the prowess behind these artful photographs. These not only publicize the next "it" goods a particular brand will be selling next season, these also promote that particular fashion house by carefully designed sets and  photography techniques that showcase what a brand is all about. 

Here are a few of my favorite campaign ads in no particular order of favoritism-Chos, but I must say, Vuitton's ads are super sweet. 

Dolce and Gabbana




Givenchy



Gucci


Louis Vuitton




Prada




Versace




Chanel


So, which one was your favorite? 




No comments:

Post a Comment