Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Fashion Folio: All That Glitters

 Fashion has been and will always be my religion, and so, to pay homage to the gods of stitching and weaving, I present to you a  series that feature my undying love for the most commercial of all the arts.

Sewed and plastered and glued and mellted on practically everything a woman has on her wardrobe, seems like designers have a note for affluence come Spring-Summer 2012. Bejeweled is the name of the game.

Gucci




Armani


Roberto Cavalli


Dolce and Gabbana


Photocredit: www.style.com


4 comments:

  1. And yes, I can totally imagine real, normal people wearing these clothes on the street. haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @citybuoy: Haha. It's funny that sometimes trends are not really for normal people.

      Delete
  2. the model for Dolce and Gabbana is that Jane Randal?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think that's Magdalena Frackowiak. :)

      Delete