Saturday, December 31, 2011

The Nightmare That Is Christmas


One thing I find absolutely horrifying during the holidays is it's ability to make me forget about the important things that I have to do-thus terrifying the panicky boy inside me now that January 3 is just a bend around the corner.

And so, after scrubbing and polishing our insanely ginormous mansion-a lie, mind you- I immediately screwed my brain cells to finally make a blog entry after days of absence. Urgh. I see you raise your eye brow. Well, to tell you the truth dear, I actually have a whole pack of loyal followers-my cousins. And mind you, they only take notice of the blog design. (*insert evil laugh) Now nobody can stop the gradual increase of my page views. (*insert evil laugh with thunder and flashes of lightning)

These fancies aside, my real concern is that raging Humanities project-LOL, I said it like it was some sort of giant wildfire. Anyway, I have to sew costumes for six nymphs and  four fairies, have to decide what eight shadow men have to wear, and I have to shop for our main cast's outfits. I now have new-found respect for wardrobe mistresses around the globe and I'm beginning to wonder why the word mistress sounds like "kabit". I mean, is it? 

Also, I'm beginning to think that running a play is a bad idea. Especially if you're an Accountancy student. And most especially if you're a student and it's your first time to do this and you only have less than three months to prepare. 

Yes, I am doomed. And I blame it all on the Christmas holiday. 

Okay fine. So not entirely. Partly (just a teeny weeny bit), it was my fault of having inhaled the holiday scent and drugging myself with it's blissful promises of relaxations and ear to ear smiles. I can only hope my worries will be left behind in the closing year. 

. . . . . . . . . .

On a lighter note, Happy New Year dear friends! I do hope you have a prosperous year next year and may your faith in Jesus Christ strengthen. End a year in prayer. Begin another one with prayer. God bless :)

Much l♥ve,

Rei



No comments:

Post a Comment