Friday, November 4, 2011

Off With Your Head!


How do you run away from the things that are in your head?

True, Nikko and Gee's suggestion to remove my head would've been logical if it was possible to live without it but I'm sure that all doctors will agree that one cannot live without a head on. Which leads us to the second question, "Is it possible to survive without a body?". Another "duh" question. All carnal desires will only be desires without a body and people will die without a heart. *Duh

Anyway, these fancies aside, my real concern is that my scholarship is still pending. You see ladies and gentlemen, I am from a poor family and without that scholarship, I wouldn't be able to study. Waaah. :O I pray for divine intervention. >.<

Whatever. Don't know what to say. Hoping. Hoping. Hoping. Fingers-crossed.

Dang. I'm a potful of weirdness.




2 comments:

  1. Haha. Headless Rei, that would be.

    Hey, good luck with the scholarship. I had the same dilemma and it never fails to bother me on my sleep. Haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehe. Thanks Josh. I pray heaven will smile at me. :)

    ReplyDelete