Sunday, November 13, 2011

Almost 19: My Pre-Birthday Wish

On the 15th I'll be celebrating my 19th year on this planet and like others I too have birthday wishes that deserve to be voiced out. I can only hope that someone will be kind enough to give me this one simple wish.


Hermes Caleche charm bracelet $2375

It's something that I've been lusting on for the past few months. But if you're not really into the bracelet thing, madali akong kausap. Ito na lang bilhin mo para sa'kin.

Hermes Caleche bangle $400/each

It's something that'll definitely make me happy. Haha. And I'm not materialistic. (Slight lang) I just know that these things, if i could have these, will be things that I can treasure forever and that I can definitely pamana these to my children. Pero if I die childless, I'll carry these to my grave kasama na ang mga Louis Vuitton clutches at Hermes Birkin bags that I'll accumulate in this lifetime. (Chos) 

Photocredit - bracelet
Photocredit - bangles

. . . . . . . .

Mabuhay Philippines! on Pacman's win. Though a draw would've been the best decision, we all are proud of Manny's victory. And Marquez is a worthy opponent. For me, he was the better fighter. 



8 comments:

  1. i am a new fashion blogger from indonesia living in singapore :) i really like your blog. i will really appreciate & it will be an honor to have u as my blog member.

    and of course i will folback!:D also, u can mention me anytime on twitter @tiodang if you want me to check out your latest post & leave a comment ^^ ,please list me on twitter, so i will know u're my follower!! ;)

    i've just recommend your post to google!u can check it! that's what u got if you keep in touch with my blog too!! hope u will do the same ^^
    (u can add me on facebook and contact me at : cheeringwinda@yahoo.com)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe. It'll be on tuesday pa. but thanks anyway :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i know, just in case i forget ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Nyl: Hehe. Yep XD

    @Herbs: Thank you :)

    ReplyDelete