Friday, October 7, 2011

Fashion Folio: Spring Fever

Fashion has been and will always be my religion, and so, to pay homage to the gods of stitching and weaving, I present to you a weekly series that feature my undying love for the most commercial of all the arts. 

I am in anticipation of Spring 2012's print and color explosion but before the actual detonation occurs, I'll share to you my favorite Spring-Summer 2012 looks. Bang! (Insert confetti and fireworks). 

D&G
Antonio Marras
Christian Dior
D-squared
Chloe
Lanvin

Oscar de la Renta
Valentino
Elie Saab
Dolce and Gabbana
Gucci
Emilio Pucci

It was very difficult for me to select these looks and I'm disappointed I couldn't upload the McQueen dress I'm dying to wear, and I feel sad I couldn't include everything I loved because I don't want to "over-lengthen" this blog post.

Full credit goes to www.style.com for the photos. 

Much l♥ve,

Rei

2 comments:

  1. Me too. :D Too bad they don't have John Galliano na. Have you heard? Marc Jacobs might take his place. Chos. It'll be amazing if he does.

    ReplyDelete