Friday, October 14, 2011

Dear Dia-Blog

October 9, 2011
Sunday

Had a blast at Mikas' (Nikko's baby bro) partey partey at Valdia Gardens. The lunch was great especially the chicken and of course, Tita's spaghetti. The best part was when we hit the pool and did all the crazy jump shots. 

That's me on the rightmost doing my "crouching tiger hidden dragon" pose.

I also sang "Kahit Maputi na ang Buhok ko" at our Humanities teacher's house and I am relieved that the world did not end when I belted a tune. Praise be to God. 

Had an awesome awesome Sunday. XD

October 10, 2011
Monday

I have the biggest crush on A but he's off limits. He's my friends cousin and he's taken so I shouldn't trust touch him otherwise I'd be beheaded. Haha. He smiles at me, ayeee! So I smile too and then wipe the drool after. :P

October 12, 2011
Wednesday

Yesterday was stress day for me. Duty sa JPIA from 2:30-5:00 pm collecting fines and explaining to people what semestral dues were and why they have to pay them and deny discounts and waaaaaaaaaaaaaah! At the end of the day, there was a cash deficit worth 105.00 pesos and I can only hope that it wasn't my fault. 

Exams Financial Accounting Volume III today. 'Twas good that only the first two parts of SME were included because the third part was just to difficult to swallow. 

No permit yet. Hoping to settle Sir Rubin's signature by 11am and finally have my permit by afternoon. Also, will proctor for Accounting 1 and Financial Accounting Volume I later. 

October 14, 2011
Friday

My Business Math 1 and Natural Science 1 exams yesterday were alright. Got a perfect score on Religion and Auditing Theory wasn't as bad as they said. Note to self, don't listen to other people's perception. It's usually wrong. Chos. 

Law 1 was fun. It was a group exam because I am exempted from the final examinations and my colleagues and I were able to answer the questions. 

Got home. Ate dinner. Washed dishes. And then poof! I blog. 

Much l♥ve,

Rei

2 comments:

  1. Hehe. It was a very eventful weekend. Didn't have the chance to blog much.

    ReplyDelete