Sunday, September 25, 2011

Fashion Folio: J'adore Lanvin

Fashion has been and will always be my religion, and so, to pay homage to the gods of stitching and weaving, I present to you a weekly series that feature my undying love for the most commercial of all the arts. 

When Lanvin did this for Resort 2012, I knew that I was in love. 


Beyond adorable. This makes me want to have my own girl or better yet be the girl dressed in Lanvin.

The fringe in the bottom of the dress is divine. I'd wear this from beach parties to red carpet events-that is, if I was a girl. 

Long skirts are a recurring trend from Spring 2011, Fall 2011 till Spring 2012. 

J'adore. I want the red necklace for dinner. Trust me. I'd eat that if it makes me look that good. 

2 comments:

  1. Lanvin = Love.

    Alber Elbaz is really a genius in crafting haute couture with flair and chic ingenuity.

    ReplyDelete
  2. True. I can't wait for his Spring 2012 collection this month-probably next week.

    ReplyDelete