Sunday, August 14, 2011

Musings

Yesterday I updated my blog title and About page. Not that it was part of my idea of Refresh, its just that I realized that my previous blog title wasn't catchy enough. Anyway, here's a list of musings I had these past few days, including those from yesterday while I was at the market. Sales have been few these days. 

. . . . . 

Beauty is a curse that affects those who don't have it. It is a disease that is passed from one generation to another and those who are immune from it grow green with envy. 

. . . . . 

He is hot, like the weather, and I can only chuckle at the cliche that I have created.

. . . . . 

I thirst for literature that I haven't drunk for a while. A Murukami is knocking in my heart and I can only tell it to stay for I don't have the means to read it yet.

. . . . .

The dark smells like freshly burnt roast and pungent kerosene. I tasted the air and the butterflies fluttered with hunger and disgust.

. . . . .

The murky waters are like acid to me.

. . . . .

Frustrated. A cat bit me. Is that rabies knocking on my door? It's like a vampire bit, you know, the one in movies. Two parallel dots, smudged, pink and red. Wondering if I'd turn into a cat, or better yet,Catwoman. 

No comments:

Post a Comment