Thursday, September 1, 2011

Fashion Folio: Fall 2011 Trend Reports (Part 1)

Fashion has been and will always be my religion, and so, too pay homage to the gods of stitching and weaving, I present to you a weekly series that feature my undying love for the most commercial of all arts.

This week, I'll feature the incoming trends of the Fall-Winter 2011 runways. This will be a three part series considering the volume of work I have to do and the research materials I'm currently engulfed at. All the deets and photos are from www.style.com.

CRAZY COLLAGES
This season we're seeing mash ups of every sort and size. Think bold patterns over even bolder textures.The Aquilano Rimondi dress is a personal favorite.
Aquilano.Rimondi FW  2011


Comme Des Garcons FW 2011
Etro FW 2011


BOLD COLORS
The color trend from Summer 2011 is still chic for fall but this time, designers opted for even brighter hues. Don't be afraid to go for monochromatic ensembles like Blumarine.

D&G FW 2011
Blumarine FW 2011

Chloe FW 2011



 

(to be continued)

No comments:

Post a Comment