Wednesday, May 25, 2011

When it Rains, it Pours

Dear world. Today it is raining amidst the burning sun. I don’t know if this is the result of that giant hole in the atmosphere or something else, but this is definitely not the first time this has occurred.

I feel bored today. I don’t know why but I always feel bored every afternoon. I guess its because that’s the time when TV shows become unbearable and more so, this is the time when my aunt comes back from work and you know, the fun fades after she arrives-but don’t get me started on that. I don’t want to sound like an ungrateful nephew.

Oh well, I guess typing blog entries is better than doing nothing. It’s relaxing too especially now that I’m getting comfy with this chair and I’m listening to the pitter patter of raindrops. And now I wonder why people always associate rain with pain. It’s saddening to incorporate something so healthy and beautiful to something, uhm, let’s just say, not-everyone’s-favorite-emotion.

I mean it sure is dark when it rains and it’s darker when you’re hurting but, that is not the case today. It’s a bright rainy afternoon. It’s joyful rain. It’s a cleansing mechanism for both body and soul. And I wanted to savor this a bit longer.

But poof! Just like that. My aunt arrives, and the rain stopped.

No comments:

Post a Comment