Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Topless Tuesday


This is Luan. I stole this photo from his blog. LOL >.<

First of all, i'm not really topless. I just want to say that after luanlegacy did and besides, it's very difficult to stay half-naked in public especially with this kind of body. Don't get me wrong, I'm not fat but I do have a lot of body issues. 

Sometimes I don't eat breakfast just for the glory of pretending that I'm working on staying thin but then-wapak!, gluttony happens and I'd often end up eating two lunches, a snack and a heavy dinner afterwards. And now, I'm wondering why my waistline is still 28 inches with the amount of food I'm consuming-but I know, someday,somehow, I will stretch like an over-sized ball.

Anyway, back to the point of topless tuesdays. I guess I find it maangas and witty and there's something intriguing about staying half-naked on a weekly basis-at scheduled pa. LOL. Oh boy, I guess I have a crush on Luan. Hahaha.

Note to self:This is embarrassing. Someday you will laugh at this.

No comments:

Post a Comment