Saturday, December 11, 2010

Writing Emotions

I am a very emotional person. That would have been advantageous on my part but i haven't perfected the art of fusing this in my works. So far what I've done is scribble a few words here and there, trying to make sense out of something utterly nonsense.

I miss you.
I miss the way you say you miss me too.
Then I'd smile pretending I didn't know you were lying.
You'd smile too and mess my hair.
Sometimes you'd cradle my face and kiss me. Gently. Sweetly.
I'd kiss you back unable to prevent myself. I know I've fallen. I wanted to fly, keep my distance, but I couldn't. It's too strong to resist.
Somehow, soon, I know I'd crumble rock bottom.
...
I wish you'd catch me.
"Please catch me."
Do you hear that? I often whisper that to you when you're asleep.
I'd run my fingers through your hair and kiss you again-thinking it might be the last time i could do it.
I'd hold back my tears and wish you weren't lying.



I won't say it's bad, that would be an insult to modesty. There's definitely something in there that needs polishing and I need to figure that out.

No comments:

Post a Comment