Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Sick and Emo

I'm sick. My throat is aching , my nose wants to remove itself from my face, and I'm dying to die, yet here I am-in school, just answered a brain-breaking psychology exam while trying to breath at the same time.

. . . . .

Life is hellish all of a sudden. But the hardest part, amidst all these, you're still knocking in my head. Like a million whistles. Like a million car honks. You never fail to capture my attention.

I would have liked this if you are mine. But you're not. And again, I feel clogged with mucus, pain and longing.

. . . . .

Life sucks.

When I breath, I feel pain. When I don't breath, I die. What am I going to do?

. . . . .

You're a puzzle I can never answer. You're like accounting, you're difficult.

. . . . .

This is cheesy and I think I'd prefer dying.

No comments:

Post a Comment